Friday, January 27, 2006

Passion06: Party Video and iTunes Bundle

Check out this 16 second clip of Chris Tomlin's new song, Party. It gives just a taste of the intensity that night at Passion06 as our praises rang out.

Also, be sure to go to the iTunes store and download the Early Session Bundle, which includes:

Salvation is Here (Kristian Stanfill covering a Hillsong song, which is fantastic!)
You are My Joy (David Crowder*Band, who some people say I resemble)
Passion, Purpose, and Designer Jeans (message from Louie Giglio)

If you don't have iTunes, first you are a loser, and second, by clicking on the link above, you can download it (It's Free).

This is a great collection of music and message that draws me back to God's fresh rekindling of my heart during that week.

Comments:
Glad to see you posting! Even if you're talking about something that reminds me that I missed Passion again!
 
I guess you are married to a loser since I don't have itunes on my computer! Thanks Babe!

Just remember your little loser loves you!
 
Honey,

You're not a loser! We have iTunes at home, and that's where it counts!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?