Sunday, January 01, 2006

Passion06


Tomorrow I will be heading down to Nashville for the Passion '06 conference with a group of seniors and college students from church. Karissa signed up as a volunteer for the conference (working with the Touch Team) and went down ahead of us tonight. My guess is that I won't be able to blog until after the conference.

I attended the One Day Conference hosted by Passion in 2000 (arial photo above) and it was one of the most memorable worship experiences ever. It affirmed my desire for mission and prepared me for much of what I feel called to today. I am looking forward to the time of personal renewal in God, as well as the changes that He will bring in the lives of our seniors and college students. Please be in prayer that God will make his presence known to us and that we will be catalyzed toward hearts and lives on-mission for Him.

Comments:
dude that looks insane!! cant wait till i go man its my type of convention!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?