Thursday, January 24, 2008

Race and the Digital Divide

I have recently come across some interesting videos on youtube that led me to the Kansas State University Anthropology website. A professor there, Michael Wesch, focuses on media ecology and specifically how new forms of media are shaping/shaped by culture. I offer up this video for your viewing pleasure.



This particular post/video, which is a revision of this video here, raises questions directly connected with the issue of race and media. I found it interesting and have this site on my webclips above my inbox in gmail. I visit this site and am regularly stimulated in my thinking about a wide variety of topics. I post it here hoping the same for you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?